Corporate Architecture Limited is an award-winning Architecture and design practice, based in Market Harborough. With a strong reputation for both high quality delivery and excellent client and stakeholder relationships. We are looking to hire a motivated, enthusiastic Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist to join our 20 strong team, to deliver bespoke Architectural projects throughout all work stages in all sectors in the UK and abroad.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrable experience of leading projects in all stages. You will be responsible for running projects for this company’s most prestigious retail and residential clients, from post planning stages through to completion.
You must have previous, substantial experience within an Architectural Technician or Technologist position, and you will be AutoCAD proficient. You will have a portfolio that demonstrates a strong technical skill set with Revit knowledge being desirable, but not a necessity.
Immediate Vacancy for a talented individual with the following competencies;
- Act as Project Leader.
- Be responsible for construction management and contract administration.
- Responsible for producing planning drawings, working drawings and specifications.
- Responsible for designing, updating and producing working drawings and details to recognised standards.
- Produce accurate detailed CAD drawings.
- Obtain statutory approvals.
- Resolve any queries raised by governing authorities i.e. Building Control until approval is received.
- Produce and maintain accurate detail drawings records.
- Supply correct drawings when requested by others.
- Respond quickly to any inquiries or requests for information to provide clarification to other staff, contractors or suppliers.
- Discuss and resolve problems or queries with staff, contractors and suppliers.
- Work closely with the Senior Staff to assist in programming and sharing workload.
- Accurately and correctly work within the time set and to be able to deal with any queries relating to these works in a professional and efficient manner.
- Liaise with outside consultants and specialists.
Corporate Architecture Limited has a strong track record for teamwork and for encouraging the professional development of its staff at all levels. The postholder will have experience of supporting less experienced colleagues and show a commitment to the team ethos of the company.
Benefits of position
- Full time position.
- Salary package to be agreed, and dependant on relevant experience and qualifications
- Excellent career prospects, joining at an exciting time within a growing company.
- We encourage personal development whilst still enjoying a good work/ life balance
- Opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects
- Parking is provided, and shower facilities for those wishing to cycle.
- BUPA Health Care is offered as a benefit
- Overtime will be compensated with time off in lieu.
Please send the following details via email to Recruitment@corporatearchitecture.co.uk